Wednesday, September 2, 2009

an exciting day tmrw

its going to be amazing tomorrow!!! well, not that amazing but ah well nuthin can be better than NOT sitting in college and feeling miserable...its Talent's day so gotta sit my ass down and watch my fellow losers contest with their remarkable talents. yea, nuthin can be better than sipping on gatorade while laughing at all of the geeks trying hard to dance and sing some old backstreet boy song. now im not trying to sound like a jock, but in my college i might as well be the jock, i mean, someone's gotta take the stand to be jock right? anyway i gotta buy my wireless headset for my phone, been dying to buy that, and been studyin hard..gotta work for that seat! aww neat! looks like my mom is gonna leave home to check on some patient..thats the tough part of being a doc; i mean its mid night and you gotta leave all yOur comforts and just rush to see some lady who thinks shes in labour :P i aint running down that path :)) anyWay im off now, gotta study..*mwah*

No comments: