Friday, November 6, 2009

standing in a crowd but im all alone


have yOu ever felt that way before? its like yOur not getting yOur message across? yOur standing there talking to people trying to make sense but our thoughts and theirs just dosent get along? it dosent really come close to understanding? thats what i feel like most of the time. i feel i have this person inside of me bursting to come out. its calling out to just break open the locks which are binding it down inside me, not letting it breathe. i feel it has a purpose and it cannot accomplish it coz i cant seem to find the key to releasing it.
Maybe its just in my mind, but sometimes its so surreal, like its happening; i want it to come out. im begging it to come out and release me from all the pain im in and it calls out to me asking me to find the key to unlock its chains. the "IT" is obviously the inner me or i can also call it the "real" me. the real me wants to come out but it has to stay in coz its afraid, afraid of being hurt, afraid people want to just hate it and insult it and mock it. its afraid it will never blend in. but i think there is surely a time in the near future when i will find this "key" and i will become what i was really meant to be.

No comments: