Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010!


yea so mom aint lettin me do Archaeology, she wants me to be a doc or sumthin like that... shes pathetic, and so is the rest of my family, here i am, 3 hours left to 2010 and im sulky, depressed and just wanna fall down and sink into earth. they dont know how it feels to be pushed around, people telling me whats right for me. thats wrong. they are telling me what they THINK is right for me. but its not right for me. i have 2 months left to decide my future and my mother has managed to train wreck the situation. theres a 98% chance i will give in to her whims and fancies. cause A)I just cant afford it
B)everyones on her side
C)there are no universities which actually have archaeology as subject in India

thats it. i wanna kill myself, thats my first option
my second option is to go ahead with my plan not really giving much importance to what the woman is saying. no one knows how clueless i am right now. she keeps bringing back prospectus' of Colleges and Universities which puke MBBS and BDS. so this i how my NEW YEAR is starting off...interesting :)

No comments: