Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boys are full of shit...


basically, i have had this crap treatment since the very beginning...never been able to have a good relationship with a boy. nature's way of keeping things right i guess. my first boyfriend was a Loser with a capital "L". i could never forget our first date, which sucked so bad! my second boyfriend, this ugly fuck who i fell so hard for, was playin aroundwif other girls behind my back (can you believe his gutts??). yea, well i foun out and it was this whole movie scene. a bad movie scene. the next one, well i dint really understand much of what he said. the last one was just after sex which he failed to get after 3 months of relationship( he's gettin some from my so called bestie now).the guy i currently found to be pretty cute just got all excited and now everytime i walk past his stupid face, just jumps into class like some kind of a giant vagina-like being; now i could just call this a series of wrong choices. or i could just conclude to say that every guy i meet just isnt right, or maybe somethings horribly wrong with me! or maybe its just a way of knowing that these wrong relationships will make me wait for that one person who mite just bump into me on the middle of a busy day and ask me if he could buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: