Saturday, August 22, 2009

living here is a living hell


since a couple of years now, i have been struggling with what society has had to offer me...from being called a skank, to being ditched by all my besties, to being called a drug addict(which i am not!). this is it. here it ends. this is where i put a stop to it. coz if people can't accept me for who i am(i.e., a good person, who no one understands anyway) then i guess all i can say is FUCK YOU! coz i have been treated life camel dung for long enough, i have done nothing to deserve such bullshit And i want this to end right now! since 2 years now, i have been able to sit home and think over where i went wrong, bad company, not thinking much about how my actions would affect my family. now i could change things; my 2 besties Pri and Nil are everything to me, and yes! i can trust them, coz i know them well enough to trust them with my soul. since i lost my father, i feel i should always think before i do something stupid or even smart. things have taken over my life now, apart from nil nd pri,Music is my next best thing. my diary knows my life, and being myself couldnt get any better. this place i live in is nothing to me. nothing. i am me. face it or just live with it. i feel alive now. i can breathe. i have a dream. and im going to get it.

No comments: