Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Missing the one person i treasured the most

Im in college right now sitting amidst people who are talking no sense, have been busy tryin to fit in and have just given up..right now my mind is idle, music playing in my ears, feeling lonely and missing my dad. Yep, it happened a yr and a half back, and i still feel that maybe i could have tried harder to save him..the
truth is i dint try at all. His drinking made him weak..he couldnt take that head injury, his body just couldnt! And i wasnt even there when he was dying, lying there all alone in a coma..miles away from us..mom asked me if i would wanna see him but
i chickened out as usual..somethin im very talented at. I should have gone. And how i wish that i could just hug him one last time and tell him he was the best daddy. I
would never have let him go. Why me? I keep asking myself but no one seems to know the answer. I guess i never will know. I miss him everyday. And if there
ever was a heaven (which im quite sure does not exist) i would want him to
look down on me and be proud of me no matter what.

No comments: