Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blah Blah Blah



ahoy fellow blogfucks! its the 4th!!! do you know what that means?? well, it means nuthin, just another day, sleeping it out till 2 pm, wakey wakey and then right to the tv seated in my "U-SHAPED POSITION" as my mother calls it, munchin on some snack and a good looking glass of juice, just the way i like it :) then of course i waltz my way in to my room, literally, go online and tweet out my soul, just before i pause the world and drool over the background of my twitter page ;) facebook is a must, say heyyylow to me pals, then check out band updates, put on some kick ass Lostprophets music, or maybe Adam Lambert, or maybe Tokio Hotel, or maybe Nirvana..gahh well will find one that suites me mood at that moment... for example, right now im listenin to the Warped Tour compilation, i feel sooo rocker chic like right now! well back to my day, youtube updates are a must, i mean, chris crocker has somethin to say every single minute! then of course, my day would never end without checkin my inbox for HATE MAILS lmfaorofl! ja ja ja its true, and its fun, only because it makes my muscles twitch like in the anime >.< then as evening strikes, i go out for a walk,dont wanna miss out on the good lookin boys stayin in the flats opposite me Casa ;) then back, watch Psych, which btw is just repeating episodes of the last season! or maybe Desperate Housewives, American Idol is just an exception, coz it sucks this season...well anyhow, my day ends at 2am and as i read "AS YOU LIKE IT" i start gettin my yawns and stretches, so i tweet goodnight and crash into my cloud of nightmares...thats about it ^_^
P.S Samurai Champloo is the SHIT

No comments: