Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pull The Trigger, Ricochet



the title is pretty much descriptive of my life...i go two steps further then just come back to put the pieces together...but this is a good thing, i have always made mistakes, but i have managed to learn from these mistakes, i come back or go back to the past to see what i did wrong and make sure i never do those mistakes again. and i have made it through all those horrible time. i have realized i never really wrote much about me over here...so here goes:
im 18, i dont pretend to be something im not, im fun and i make sure everyone around me has a good time. once someone goes against me, they are permanently cut off from my life, i am a shit mouth, everyone who knows me will know that! but people dont really know me; even if they think they do, i am at times depressed, and thats why i like to be by myself; you see im not much of a family person, as much as i love everyone in my family, i always feel i have lost a part of my life since my father's death, i faced it bravely, i guess i wanted to be strong for mom. but it was a stupid decision, i will forever have nightmares... theres not one day that i can recall where i closed my eyes and saw something nice. its always ugly. i feel alone. i am alone. im not drowning in self pity here, its the truth and im cool with it. hence i managed to make this amazing world for myself, where i am so happy, you cant even imagine how much i appreciate it! its a world i have in my room. its made up of my cds and the amazing bands who i love, they help me with their music, it heals me, and makes me smile. i have my laptop where i get to go online and see videos and meet people and i feel so happy, coz i secretly wish to live this way. so even if this world is small, and often called "The fools paradise", it is mine, and it is everything. it makes me believe in myself. i hate relationships, coz i just think its a waste of time. friends come and go, but that one friend counts, he or she will be there for you in every step of your life. luckily i have found that friend. SO IN SHORT, THE REAL ME IS DEPRESSED,ROCKRCHIC,FUNNY,INTROVERT, CRAZY,A DREAMER,LEARNS FROM MISTAKES,CONFUSED, DOSENT BELIEVE IN FRIENDSHIP, HATES LOVE, AND TAKES NO SHIT >.<

No comments: