Thursday, April 8, 2010

STFUppercut!


HELLOOOO...its 2 am in the morning and im wide awake, a light tune on my player and a ebook in front of me...i feel like a teen from an all american movie! Me and Muffin went to the beach and it was all static forces and lightning, but it was cool coz it was nice to get rid of the heat; Plus there were the "Beach Boys", also got to see the Fag prince GV, anyway i have managed to waste my time very conveniently by listening to Mr.Watkins and Mr.Smith's music...especially have been addicted to Dstryr/Dstryr which has become my anthem now; i wanna travel! i feel theres just so much more to life than sitting and deciding what to do next, i mean WHY decide?! just do it ya know what i mean? its like you get an idea and you just go ahead and do it; once your this teen kid and the next minute your in a house walking around crawling babies crying their lungs out...people worry too much, mom always looks at me as i lie down on my bed singing along to my favourite band and she has this look saying "what will this girl do with her life". not that shes wrong, but WTF i think everyone really underestimates me :/ well what the heck, its not like i give a damn, i am a dreamer, no doubt, and the fact is life is too precious to waste worrying about the future; live life like moi lol im always cool, like Mugen from samurai Champloo, except for the gross parts ofcourse ;) my life is spent listening to music and watching soccer, and i love it mucho; anyway, i have lately just been really annoyed with boys, excluding my past experiences with the male species, i have found them to be really useless and a pathetic excuse of the so called "Man hood"; well thats about it for now, nitey nite! X

No comments: